TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few of the pics I got. Was a good time. The snow got pretty deep up towards the top.

·
20,355 Posts
Man you are fast with the pics. We will have to do it again next month, maybe slaughterhouse next time.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Jealous i am! Cant wait to get out again.
Ike the new meats make the taco look alot meaner!:kewl:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
good lookin rigs guys. ike those q78's look really frickin wide in that pic

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Glad you all had fun! It was nice being able to at least say hi before you all left. :D

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Getting a little sideways:

Flexy:

Lots of pinstriping opportunities:

Ace: "WTF are you doing?":

Whatever it was, I had to do it too:

My dog may be retarded, but enjoys the simple pleasures of snow:

What snow wheeling should be:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Was good seeing you too! You definitely should have come wheeling instead of doing homework! Pictures shortly ...
Haha wish I could of...I'm a master procrastinator though. xD

·
20,355 Posts
so how are the tires ike?

and why does it look like you're only running spacers on the front? lol
Tires did awesome, didnt rub in the front except on a spot i knew they would on the drivers side. That will be fixed. rear still needs a slight trim as well, but that will be easy. after running them at 7psi they are waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy better on the road as well. only have spacers on the front because i got two differnt size nuts with the spacers and didnt have a narrow wall that worked with the one set. They will go on in the rear this week.

Tires made this normally bumpy trail smooth as hell, making them worth it right there. Let alone the fact that they broke trail well even with only having 3wd.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
gotcha.

kinda how i wheeled rollins when we went up for Darricks b-day then. Only that was because i broke shit lol

speaking of rollins, wanna do some late season snow bashing next weekend? Saturday?

·
20,355 Posts
I work saturday night, so if i do it it would be sunday and be completely dependent on how much I made, as i am a bit broke right now.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts