TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yet another great, relaxing weekend in the mountains! Had some family from out of town and they thoroughly enjoyed the time out. Here are some pics:

Sevenmile on Friday afternoon:

Mean Jean's first time out behind the wheel of the whale.

:rofl:

:rofl:

Kelly Flats on Saturday:

Drew's new rig did great!

Taylor coming up

Mike with his new gears and lockers!

Jay's epic run up the chutes!

No shots of the giant wheel stand but this is right after the truck crested the right line.

The Whale's unsuccessful run up the chutes. Didn't want to hurt the good side of the rig! :D

Mike

Tired pups

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Dang! I was really hoping to see what that wheel stand looked like! Good photos though! :D

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Carl! Good wheeling with you! Post up your photos!:D

·
Registered
414 Posts
Looks like a good time, sorry I missed out. Finally got my rig back together and drove it on Saturday. Didn't feel right about making the inaugural run a 2 hour drive to run a trail and back without putting a few miles on it locally.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Looks like a good time, sorry I missed out. Finally got my rig back together and drove it on Saturday. Didn't feel right about making the inaugural run a 2 hour drive to run a trail and back without putting a few miles on it locally.
I can understand that! Hows it driving? Photos?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Drove great! Didn't go far but drove around for 30 minutes probably. It sits REAL tall in the front as i figured it would. Hopefully it will settle and match the rear a little better. May go for a run next weekend if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Nice pics.

Had a great time wheeling when you guys!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Drove great! Didn't go far but drove around for 30 minutes probably. It sits REAL tall in the front as i figured it would. Hopefully it will settle and match the rear a little better. May go for a run next weekend if anyone is interested.
Nice! Looking forward to seeing it in action

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
X's 2

·
Registered
252 Posts
Great time as always.. Thanks chris for setting it up, to bad we didnt get to hit moody.
im a retard and for got my sleeping bag.. Thanks to jay I didnt completly freeze:rolleyes: thanks again jay!
Also thank chris for the great spotting up heartattack hill.. Got a lil tippy, but it up.
nice meeting a couple new faces

12 Posts
Thank you again everyone for a great weekend, I look forward to wheeling with you all again! I'll get the pics up as soon as I get jeanettes camera from her. There were some great shots as well as a few revenge shots of Chris and Carolyn in the cabin...

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Thank you again everyone for a great weekend, I look forward to wheeling with you all again! I'll get the pics up as soon as I get jeanettes camera from her. There were some great shots as well as a few revenge shots of Chris and Carolyn in the cabin...
It was nice to meet you and your girl! Nice wheeling with you also!:D

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
When are we bobbin that clean truck of yours jay? :D

Looks like a good time! I really need to wheel more lol i was just up on kelly flats on labor day. Missed you guys by a week.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
When are we bobbin that clean truck of yours jay? :D

Looks like a good time! I really need to wheel more lol i was just up on kelly flats on labor day. Missed you guys by a week.
Ya I need to get it done already! The problem is time! The hole truck kind of needs a respary

1 - 20 of 24 Posts