TTORA Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 TRD and am getting the extended travel donahoe coilovers, camburg upper control arms, bilstein 5100s, TC 1" diff drop, deaver 8 pack, TC steering rack bushings and plan on running 33s. I was wondering what kind of shackles I should get with this. I have been looking at the Downey shackles, but I do not know whether the Heavy Duty or the Rubicon shackles are better and what kind of lift rating they have. I think I should be looking for shackles that provide about 1" of lift, correct? I was also wondering if I should get a hi-angle CV boot kit and where I can find one. A.O.R makes some steel wheel spacers to widen the stance of your truck. What would be the advantage/disadvantage of these and does anyone have them on their truck? Also if I could get some recommendations on brands of rims to look at for my 33s. If there are any other upgrades you think I should do at the same time let me know. Thanks for you help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.