TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I guess when it snows everyone from the mall parking lot goes to 4peaks with their jeeps? I went today around noon and you could not even get to the top because there were so many stuck jeeps, probably about a dozen. Here are some pics.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Did you earn your Jeep recovery sticker today or did you leave them stuck?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Left them stuck. I figured I had worked all week, and did not need to do anymore. Stupid to see all of them with their 35's with fancy wheels that are air up to 35psi or more, no one has a strap. There was just hours of work that I did not want to get involved in. The guy that runs off road recovery with the yellow 3/4 ton flat bed wasnt' even sure he wanted to go up to the top and deal with the fawkin yahhoos.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
very true, but every now and then its fun to people watch. You know, make fun of office boys in their rubicon.

You have pics from today?

·
Registered
400 Posts
the last time it snowed it was the same thing when we headed up that way
part of the problem was there was alot of ice and some jeep commander went off the road which caused a huge pile up
some idiot in a ram tried to go up the patch of ice where the jeep was , stopped and slid back down about 20ft

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
4 peaks is a popular place every weekend..... just more noticable when your there..... why did you go? Oh yea to see some snow that is close to town..... I agree as to how amazing it is that no on from the desert seems to be able to drive in it..... :lmao:

Great pics BTW.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The lady was in charge of pics...sorry.

And I went there kinda just on last minute, I was heading over to sycamore to fool around on some trails and last minute decide to go play in the snow. Seemed like a good idea, but now my truck is covered in mud...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts