TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i did a little searchin and i think ive seen it around before but i cant find it now, when im in 4 low and second gear my shifters hit and has knocked the t/c into neutral more than once, ive been lookin around and it appears that some other trucks have the t/c shifter in different locations wuts the deal???

·
Registered
50 Posts
i have the same exact problem. i have read that new shifter seats fix the sloppy shifter, the shifter gets too much play when the shifter seats wear out and then it gets in the way of the t case shifter.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Try taking the T-case shifter out, rotate it 180* and put it back in. You might as well replace the shifter bushings on both shifters when you have them out. If that does not work you can bend the shifters so they dont make contact.

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
Yeah it does it on mine too, but I have just been to "lazy" busy doing other mods that I haven't fooled with it yet. But yeah try all the above.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well ill take a look at the flippin it around thing but my shifter has no slop what so ever its actually surprisingly tight

1 - 6 of 6 Posts