TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe Someone Out There Has Had This Problem, I Cant Shift My Automatic Out Of Park, It Seems To Be Locked Up. Of Course My Foot Is On The Brake And All The Usual Stuff. When I Hit The Thumb Button On The Top Of The Shifter, Which Doesnt Move Down Like It Should, There Is A Clicking Noise In The Seering Column. When I Hit The Little Bypass Button Then I Can Get It Into Gear, And No Other Problems,until I Put It Into Park Again.. Possibly A Switch Or Relay??? Any Help Would Great, Thanks-ckak

·
Registered
264 Posts
It Is Very Distracting And Hard To Read When You Capitalize Every Word In Every Sentence In Your Post. :D

Do you have a body lift or any recent adjustments to your shift linkage? Any impacts to your frame or undercarriage? Sounds like something is out of adjustment.

There is also a switch on your brake pedal arm that has to sense that the brake is depressed to allow shifting out of park. If none of the above are true I would look at that switch for the problem.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fixed My Own Problem. Was The Brake Light Fuse. Keep That In Mind, If You Cant Shift Out Of Park, And Of Course Your Brake Lights Are Not Working... Change The Fuse!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts