TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coulpe of us making a day run to Shiloh. So far I've got three people up for it. Anyone wanna join? I got pretty tired of going to the creek and dealing with all that mud and no rocks. We're meeting at the wal-mart parking lot on 45 and louetta at 9 am
:xrocker:

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
the pics u posted looks totaly different from the pics on the site. how big is the site?

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
the pics u posted looks totaly different from the pics on the site. how big is the site?
The place is a decent size. There is A LOT of mud out there, but if it hasn't rained it is possible to stay off of it. Also, if the park is full you need to watch out for people drinking and driving (ATV's and vehicles). If the park is relatively empty you can have some fun. Early in the year seems to be a little better than later in the year. Esp during hunting season, cause that's when most of the drunken people who go there are off hunting!
It's about 2 hours north of here, and about 30 minutes northwest of Lufkin in Alto, TX.
I would not say this place is cool like Gilmer, but I will give it being better than Spring Creek :)

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I would not say this place is cool like Gilmer, but I will give it being better than Spring Creek :)
:rofl: I guess we have one anti-spring creek campaing going here:D

I might be up for that run.

Anybody else going?

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
I'm not thinking of going this Sunday, not in a long shot but just to keep it in mind. Thanks for the info Carlos!

how does Shiloh compare to college station?

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I'm not thinking of going this Sunday, not in a long shot but just to keep it in mind. Thanks for the info Carlos!

how does Shiloh compare to college station?
Bigger. We should plan a day run to Brazos valley so all of you damn noobs can check it out :D

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
there is plenty to challenge your trucks without getting muddy.If you go off to the left cattle guard and across the valley to the fence line.You can find some nice climbs and off camber trails.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Bigger. We should plan a day run to Brazos valley so all of you damn noobs can check it out :D
Thanks for the honor Mr. President. It's fun to be a noob:D

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
So, you coming along???
don't know yet. went to Gilmer last weekend, need to negotiate with the :wife: about this run.

If you are married, you'll understand;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
don't know yet. went to Gilmer last weekend, need to negotiate with the :wife: about this run.

trust me, i understand. i just drop mine off at the mall with some cash. either that, or i leave breakfast ready before she wakes up on the day i go wheeling

·
Registered
2,469 Posts

If it helps your cause any you can tell her that this is only a day run. Gone and back the same day! :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts