TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be making the drive every two weeks or so up and down I15. Let me know if you need something moved around. This is good at least until Sept. and maybe a bit longer.

For example, if you bought something from Demello Off Road (in Corona CA and near the I15) and lived somewhere near Vegas, I could save you on shipping.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Very Generous of you.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks I appreciate the offer. Good to see people helping out. What brings you to Vegas?
The weather:D

Oh wait, that's why I came to San Diego in 92:p

The wife has a new job and we could buy a house for half price compared to San Diego. I'm still working in San Diego for a while though so I'm part time in LV.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where are you working in LV?
Sorry to confuse you. I'm living in LV on my days off and still working in San Diego for a while.

Looking for work in LV for after Sept...

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Damn, too bad. One of the good ones leaves So. Cal.!! Bummer!

But, good luck in LV!

Thanks Dennis:)

Going up Memorial Day weekend if anyone needs anything moved North.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Sorry to confuse you. I'm living in LV on my days off and still working in San Diego for a while.

Looking for work in LV for after Sept...
Ok, I saw this cool looking Land Crusier at my work over the weekend and since there arnt many out there that offroad I thought it may have been you.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok, I saw this cool looking Land Crusier at my work over the weekend and since there arnt many out there that offroad I thought it may have been you.

If it's cool looking it's not mine:eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts