TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
doesn anyone have, or know where i can pick up some flat shock tabs not rounded for the axle, or somewhere in town i can go look at diff varieties of mount tabs. ......... i need a set asap

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Jay04Taco said:
doesn anyone have, or know where i can pick up some flat shock tabs not rounded for the axle, or somewhere in town i can go look at diff varieties of mount tabs. ......... i need a set asap
Industrial Metal Supply on 48th St. south of Broadway has what you're looking for as well as 4 wheel supply on Washington.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
There was a place in phoenix call frameworks on some variation of that that sells shock tabs at a good price. I will try google and see if I can find it.

and there is always S D H Q Though they are over priced on that stuff.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Think i found a place on deervalley and 27th ave, steel place there has some stuff, ima check it out today. Thx, let you know if they have anything.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
lol, i ended up at frame works today, picked up 4 for 12 bucks, yea pretty cheap thx . :welder:

The bed on the tacoma, looks like to take it off is disconnect the talilight, and bumper, lp lights, and the bolts and it comes off. right, doesnt look like much to take it off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts