1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
513 Posts
What spring rate are you running up front? How did you like those kings? I'll probably head out to test in 2 weeks if you want to go. Probably a night run then leave early saturday before 11am. Otherwise we're gunna cook.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What spring rate are you running up front? How did you like those kings? I'll probably head out to test in 2 weeks if you want to go. Probably a night run then leave early saturday before 11am. Otherwise we're gunna cook.
I just stepped up to 600# springs from 500s. Which is partially why the valving is off, since they were too stiff after going to heavier springs so I softened it but I went too far and softened it too much. Love the Kings, no issues at all, just gotta get them dialed in. Who's gonna cook?? I'm from Palm Springs man, it's not hot till its 120+!! 2 weeks is the 21st, I'll be out there for a race. Dunno if I'll have time to work on my truck.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I just stepped up to 600# springs from 500s. Which is partially why the valving is off, since they were too stiff after going to heavier springs so I softened it but I went too far and softened it too much. Love the Kings, no issues at all, just gotta get them dialed in. Who's gonna cook?? I'm from Palm Springs man, it's not hot till its 120+!! 2 weeks is the 21st, I'll be out there for a race. Dunno if I'll have time to work on my truck.
Haha 120 and im a dead man. =p It will probably be 3 weeks now because I wont be able to afford the coilovers and LT kit all at once so I'll get the coilovers a week later thus pushing the testing a week back.

*Edit* I forgot the thread but isn't 500# the norm for most bolt on LT guys with the 3.4?

·
Registered
258 Posts
In that first vid you seemed to hit that Whoop hard. They guy holding the camera started to whine about it. I could only imagine what you were saying inside the truck. haha

·
Registered
967 Posts
Nice videos...What was the camera vehicle? That was a very steady shot.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Nice videos...What was the camera vehicle? That was a very steady shot.
Never mind...Just watched the second one again and camera vehicle on pavement. Yep, I'm a quick study. :doh:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You need my info soon?
Hmm...the more I think about it I'm pretty sure we can just sign you up on Friday at tech. I should be able to get off of work around noon and take off from PB around 1. Can you meet me in PB around then?

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Hmm...the more I think about it I'm pretty sure we can just sign you up on Friday at tech. I should be able to get off of work around noon and take off from PB around 1. Can you meet me in PB around then?
Sweet...would we be able to prerun the racecar or just in the Tundra/Tacoma? Yeah I can meet you down there I got class til 9:30 that morning and I have the option of working a little bit before I take off so 1 is fine.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
At least one prerun in the 4-seater and then probably a half or full lap in the racecar.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts