TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck needs new shocks but money situations now (buying engagement ring) won't allow me to buy the lift and do it right. Are there any shocks that I can use on my stock suspension and then later on a 2.5 inch lift? Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right now I'm planning on greaseable rear shackles (1.5") paired with an AAL, or maybe a full leaf pack in the rear, and OME lift springs in the front (Preliminary plans as of now).

Also considering Revtek 3" lift with AAL in the rear, and I know that requires longer rear shocks but I can use stock shocks for the front.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Skip the engagement ring and set up your truck :) She'll wait for you, and if she doesn't...oh well. Your truck will never leave you for another man and take all your shit in the process :mad:

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, something tells me thats exactly what I was doing when I bought my Can-Back, had line-x sprayed in, and did a lot of other things, as well as buying a ton of baseball equipment. Trust me, I'm holding off as long as possible, 3 years and counting.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
LOL What's another 3 years between friends?? Marriage is temporary, trucks go to the grave with you...like a loyal old dog. Sell the baseball shit :) :) :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hijacking my own thread here, but I'm pissing at Animal Control today. My dog barked at a spandex wearing bicylce group and they called animal control and I got a warning for "an agressive dog". The dog barked and stayed on my own property. End of rant.

Can't sell baseball stuff, lost a lot of resale value and its how I make money now (private coaching lessons). I think she knows it's gonna be a little while longer, think she's relegated herself to having to deal with it, she's coming to terms, lol.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Im running Bilstein 5100s in the back right now. They are for a 3 inch lift I believe, but my truck isnt lifted yet. That what you needed?

·
Registered
179 Posts
no worries.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts