TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh man! Shooter Jennings March 29 and Sam Bush March 30 at The Orange Peel in Ashville, NC. OH MAN I'M SOOOOO THERE ALREADY! We are renting a whole B&B house for this event. Anybody interested?

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
crawlrunner said:
Oh man! Shooter Jennings March 29 and Sam Bush March 30 at The Orange Peel in Ashville, NC. OH MAN I'M SOOOOO THERE ALREADY! We are renting a whole B&B house for this event. Anybody interested?
I know my wife would love to but But im already planing one trip to see Devon Allman's HoneyTibe around then. Devon is a Cool Cat my neighbor went to High school with him and we have been hitting alot of his shows aound Ga.

http://www.honeytribe.com/

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dang I heard some more of him on XM. I want to catch a show of his soon. Let me know when he's somewhere SMALL & cool. That's why I like the Orange Peel.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The tix are cheap ... a few options too so check theorangepeel.net for specifics. I don't have info on the B&B yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
crawlrunner
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing