TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Don't worry about me, I can usually wake up pretty early (depends on what I do the night before, hehe...) And the guy with the clay launcher was me, I'll have to stop by my parents' house to pick it up, and a couple boxes of targets.
This is gonna be a BLAST!

Sorry, it had to be said...:)

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Lysmachia said:
How was it kids??? Anyone get shot?? *grin*
Great time! Perforated many a plastic bottle, and shot some fun firearms. It was good to see some familiar faces and meet some new folks. I will post the few pics that I took later on. I'm starving and dinner won't make itself... :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hehe, yeah he made it fine. That is, with a tow strap. His truck stalled out not 2 miles from Ault. David pulled him into town, gassed up and was on his way. Good times.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
22RToy said:
Hehe, yeah he made it fine. That is, with a tow strap. His truck stalled out not 2 miles from Ault. David pulled him into town, gassed up and was on his way. Good times.

That's good to hear. I almost went back, but I figured there was you and another taco in case anything went wrong. Plus my parents were coming over for dinner and we had a long drive back... We still a "shooting club with a wheeling problem."

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
No prob for the pull. I've got a few pics and a few videos, but I have to figure out how to get them off the phone and online. That was definitely fun, and got to see a part of colorado I've never really seen much of.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Lysmachia said:
Man I want to go next time! Who all went? Sounds like you guys had a decent sized crew!

Oh and it's more like a Shooting club with a wheeling problem and a penchant for beer... (Hopefully not all 3 at the same time tho!)
Um well, there was Darryl and I, Jeremy, one of his buddies and his buddies girlfriend (I think), Dave (I think that's his name) and his dad and Layton, the guy with the gold 4Runner w/no 1st gear and his girlfriend (Sorry still can't remember his name :( ), and Glen... Ok if I got peoples names wrong sorry :rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
22RToy said:
Well, here is my weak collection of pics, but it gives you an idea of what we were up to. Hopefully someone has more...different shots. Get it?? Shots...oh boy.
http://community.webshots.com/album/498675377XXVCdE
My one picture isn't worth posting... camera phones suck when the picture gets big enough for a person to make out what it is :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Yeah, that part of Colorado may as well be called Colobraska. Good time though. We had enough guns, good lord! And now they all need to be cleaned...fortunately I have a dad who's a gunsmith, so I'll pawn the task off on him when I go home for thanksgiving (just like I'll pawn off my dirty laundry on my mom while there) And we cleaned up our shooting area like boy scouts, we're so responsible. I don't believe there was a single beer there. Responsible with a capital 'R'

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
spindleshanks said:
Yeah, that part of Colorado may as well be called Colobraska. Good time though. We had enough guns, good lord! And now they all need to be cleaned...fortunately I have a dad who's a gunsmith, so I'll pawn the task off on him when I go home for thanksgiving (just like I'll pawn off my dirty laundry on my mom while there) And we cleaned up our shooting area like boy scouts, we're so responsible. I don't believe there was a single beer there. Responsible with a capital 'R'
hee, hee... nobody touched the shells sitting the in piles of cow shit ;)

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
About this Discussion
42 Replies
7 Participants
blown4runner
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing