TTORA Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Dude Sean you better be there - Nicole lives like 2 cliks away from you! Oh and Nicole... I think we might have to pull the tranny to fix this. (Not on sunday) Andy and I were talking about it tonight and he sugested it might be the torque converter. Now if I actually knew what I was talking about I'd put my 2 cents in about this but since I don't....

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Lysmachia said:
Dude Sean you better be there - Nicole lives like 2 cliks away from you! Oh and Nicole... I think we might have to pull the tranny to fix this. (Not on sunday) Andy and I were talking about it tonight and he sugested it might be the torque converter. Now if I actually knew what I was talking about I'd put my 2 cents in about this but since I don't....
Um, well I guess anything is possible. Since Andy'a already seen it, I can't say anything. I just don't have a freakin clue until I see it... And then who knows. But at this point if I have a case of the stupids on Sun, we have like 2 or 3 more techs coming over to our house. Someone will finger it out. :D

If these two guys show they should know something about Little_Red1 dual shifter. They both have marlin crawler in the works, plus this one guy does all his mods by himself. I was talkin to a few of the guys who said it is easier to pull the trans to get to the shift forks, but that there is an opening and if your are lucky you can access it that way...

:saw: :welder: :flamethro

41 - 43 of 43 Posts
About this Discussion
42 Replies
7 Participants
blown4runner
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing