TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Shop clean out!! Orbit Eye Springs!!!

I've got a couple of pairs of 56" long rear Orbit Eye springs needing new homes.

1 pair of 5" lift, 5" extended Single Orbit springs installed and ran for about 2 weeks on the street only.. set up fairly light, perfect for a regular cab, or light extra cab 95.5 to 97 only, OR 89-95 truck. 520.00 (reg price 570.00)

1 Pair of 3 to 4" lift 5" extended Double Orbit Eye springs, New never been bolted on, (Customer stiffed me) same as above on specs, 650.00 (reg price 690.00) SOLD

Both sets ready to ship today.. Hurry, these won't last long! :welder:

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hey the sliders I have are great, need paint when it gets warm though. How much would you charge for another set of the legs that get welded to the frame? I believe there are 8 of them. I bought the set you had on sale a few months back.
Thanks
Jason

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
terminator said:
Hey the sliders I have are great, need paint when it gets warm though. How much would you charge for another set of the legs that get welded to the frame? I believe there are 8 of them. I bought the set you had on sale a few months back.
Thanks
Jason
Jason, I can send you out more legs, Give me a call.. Sorry about the long delay on the reply..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts