TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a good shop in the Denver metro area that can weld sliders on? Thanks

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
HOW can probably take care of ya..... and you can have the satisfaction of workin on your truck yourself....

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Hanksville Hot Rods does excellent work, if you don't take advantage of a HOW.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Bring it up to the HOW North, (119 and I-25) (PM me to set up a time) or the Charity Wrench-a-thon this Sunday June 28th in colorado springs!

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134057
i'd highly recommend one of these two options. cheaper (you'll have to contribute something at least to cover supplies. i'm sure beer and food are always welcome also :D), and like previously stated you get the added value of working on your truck yourself.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all of your replies. Maybe I'm a newb, but what is a HOW?

·
Registered
478 Posts
House Of Wrenching. Place people work on thier rigs.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Yup, it's a CoTTORA thing. We have a few H.O.W's... ne in South Denver, our House in Longmont, and one in Loveland... ;)

If you wanted them welded this sunday at the charity wrench-a-thon (Which would be like a 60 donation - same as a HOW - I'll need your full name and DOB ASAP, as I have to turn in the list for peeps to get on the Air Forcve Base. Heck send me that info any way so you are on the list and can come if you decide to! email me a molly(dot)houck (at) gmail.com

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn, I just saw the big STICKY at the top of the page. Thanks. I won't have the sliders for a couple of days at least, so I don't think I'll be able to take advantage this time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts