TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was off work on vacation last week. I had family in town so I took them for a short day run. I made my way out of Pahrump through Trout canyon over to Lovell Canyon. We took a short break to air down and onward through Potato Gap. The trail hasn't changed much since the last time we all ran it. It was a bit more difficult without a spotter. Once we got into Vegas we stopped for a quick lunch and then we headed for Wheelers Pass. On the way to Cold Creek we passed a bunch of horses probably 11 in the first group and several groups of 3 or 4 throughout Cold Creek. The trail up was really mild. I made it in 2wd all but the last half mile. Going down the other side was a bit more interesting. We took the 601 road all the way down in the dark. Unfortunatly the batteries died in my camera while we were on Potato so, I only have a couple pictures. No snow up on Wheelers Pass yet either.

·
Registered
491 Posts
hey for batteries, use these
get nimh, a small charger that plugs in a small inverter that plugs into the cigarett lighter
send me an email and I'll take a picture of the setup
you'll always have batteries
works for my GPS also

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
Timstoy
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing