TTORA Forum banner

Should I put this bumper into production?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If you change it up a bit...

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Just finishing up bumper designs. Here is a pic of my rendition of a hybrid bumper. My question to you is, should I begin producing this?

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
No question, that bumper is SICK, and you should produce it.

Like I said before though, I still like the plate sides over the tube. :D

Mike

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Sweet.

Did you steal my shackle?

·
Registered
222 Posts
I think you should make one for my truck for the same price as you did my sliders:)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Damn bro that is one nice bumper! Yes, make it. Make ten and sell them! There is still a huge market for bumpers and sliders. I'd suggest think outside the box and focus on some of the Toyotas not getting as much love from bumper companies such as 2003 and newer 4Runners, 80 series and 100 series Land Cruiser. There are tons of "ARB" style bullbars and such for these trucks, but not many modern style bumpers like yours.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn bro that is one nice bumper! Yes, make it. Make ten and sell them! There is still a huge market for bumpers and sliders. I'd suggest think outside the box and focus on some of the Toyotas not getting as much love from bumper companies such as 2003 and newer 4Runners, 80 series and 100 series Land Cruiser. There are tons of "ARB" style bullbars and such for these trucks, but not many modern style bumpers like yours.
Unfortunately I can't without a test subject. Wink wink.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Pick me pick me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would buy one for the right price, how much would you charge to build sliders for my 05 reg-cab?
I actually have a couple sets in stock. They are $448 after taxes for a local sale. Please feel free to call 336-7929. Thank you!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts