TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 638 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
AK98Taco said:
That's a great shot, dude, but I think you've reached an all-time low for post-whores everywhere...
Dear hypocrite(a person who professes beliefs and opinions that they do not hold),

If you don't have a photo of your SAS'd Tacoma to contribute to this thread, then please don't waste our time with irrelevant posts. :flipoff1:

:)

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Looks ralley good, are those Exenon Fender Flares.

·
Retired
4,641 Posts
joe_mauma said:
Dear hypocrite(a person who professes beliefs and opinions that they do not hold),

If you don't have a photo of your SAS'd Tacoma to contribute to this thread, then please don't waste our time with irrelevant posts. :flipoff1:

:)
LOL. You caught me. It's hard to post about much of anything these days without being a post-whore.

This very post is a good example.

Here's a solid Tacoma: Casey, a.k.a. MTNTOY, from Palmer, Alaska

The wee Tacoma in the background is my rig when I first got it in '03.

Good thread, Jeff.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
generalee7 said:
Nice rig Zac!!!!

back at cha.. the bed is coming off tomorrow and i guess ill start messing with the exo/flatbed shit. damn heat and air people better have the heater in the shop working by the morning, i aint working in 25* weather :D

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
BTW your front drive shaft is to long, but i know a way to fix it, take the crawler out and send it to me free of shipping and ill send you a nice freshly painted square driveshaft with special lube :) hell i couldnt do anything with it anyway, the 302/235/205 is going in soon. but i could sell it :)

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
zszac111 said:
BTW your front drive shaft is to long, but i know a way to fix it, take the crawler out and send it to me free of shipping and ill send you a nice freshly painted square driveshaft with special lube :) hell i couldnt do anything with it anyway, the 302/235/205 is going in soon. but i could sell it :)
Unfortunately, that will not be possible at this time. How wide is your rear axle compared to the front? Just curious, I am looking to swap in a D60 eventually... :cool:

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
generalee7 said:
Unfortunately, that will not be possible at this time. How wide is your rear axle compared to the front? Just curious, I am looking to swap in a D60 eventually... :cool:
the axle's are full width, out of a 78 f250, however when i went to start the rear disc conversion i noticed that the 60 was 2" narrower than the front for some reason, I think the person replaced the rear 60 with something out of a van or something. it was an odd ball 60 that had 16 spline shafts, which was no biggy since i was putting a full spool and chromo shafts in it anyway. Ive found that the width helps alot in some situations and hurts ya a lot in others, i guess the same idea as wheel bases. One thing i like is it gets the tires out there so bigger tires are easier to fit, plus it feels 10x more stable than the stock width.

1 - 20 of 638 Posts