TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, how about a Saturday night meet/greet/hangout/chill/party :D at The Yukon in Loveland. The Hells Belles are playing and Molly keeps asking when we are going to go to a show. The Hells Belles are an all female AC/DC cover band out of Washington that throw down :xozzy: . I will be going and will get there around 9-9:30. :xbeer1:

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
I've heard great thingsw about Hells bells. But I already have plans for sat night with my kid sister.... AARGH! We might need a little more planning lead time.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Yukon is right on 287 in south Loveland. So, from the Fort take college south and the Yukon will be ~15mins down on the left hand side.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
That sounds like a good time...except for the whole concept of an AC-DC cover band. The idea that anybody would devote their creative musical capabilities to mimicking a band as dismally horrible as AC DC makes me want to pollute my britches in anguish. But Yukon's alright. I was there a couple hours ago. Some fine ass waitresses there.

·
Registered
878 Posts
spindleshanks said:
That sounds like a good time...except for the whole concept of an AC-DC cover band. The idea that anybody would devote their creative musical capabilities to mimicking a band as dismally horrible as AC DC makes me want to pollute my britches in anguish. But Yukon's alright. I was there a couple hours ago. Some fine ass waitresses there.
Yeah but this tribute band is all female, so that makes AC/DC music easier to watch! Sorry I missed it, I hate Jager!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
bluetaco said:
Yeah but this tribute band is all female, so that makes AC/DC music easier to watch! Sorry I missed it, I hate Jager!
:xbarf: :xbarf: :xbarf: :xbarf: :xbeer2: :flipoff4: :flipoff1:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The show was great. These girls throw it all out there. I have seen them before, but people who were there for the first time were really impressed. If you like AC/DC or not Hells Belles rock. :xozzy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts