TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for more pics of anyone with the shrockworks sliders for an 05-07 tacoma doublecab.. bolt-ons.. I found one truck, just looking for more. thanks..

scott

·
Registered
26 Posts
I placed an order for some on February 17th but they won't ship until March 26th. :rolleyes: I can take pictures then if you can wait.

Scott

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Check their website.

·
Registered
76 Posts
mojavegold said:
Check their website.
their website doesn't provide too much for pics. since it isn't in their description or photos, i guess they aren't gusseted nor do they have bolts that run thru the bottom of the frame :shame:

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
TucsonTRD said:
their website doesn't provide too much for pics. since it isn't in their description or photos, i guess they aren't gusseted nor do they have bolts that run thru the bottom of the frame :shame:

LOL you can PM one of us and ask :)

There are gussets or you can request the sliders without gussets.. there are also bolts that go thru bottom of frame rail .. Next time our 06 local guy comes by I will take alot more pictures and have them added to the website asap.

The pictures we have on the site now for the 05-07 tacoma sliders are actually pictures of the 4 runner sliders..

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
TucsonTRD said:
Last time I checked, schrockworks had a phone number listed on their website. All of your questions could have been answered by one simple phone call. They will even forward more in detail pics to you upon request. I guess we are all responsible for doing your homework for you. Would you like me to wipe your butt too? :rolleyes: :flipoff4:

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
This is arrowpilot's truck, he is the shrockworks '05+ posterchild..
shrockworks said:
OK here are a few. Sorry I've been slacking with the pics!

a quick search would have showed you the shrockwork's bumper thread...

PM arrowpilot and see what he thinks of them...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts