TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Wow!

Who would have guessed it?

It would be really cool if they can isolate whatever it is that worked there and put it to use.

I know quite a few people that are hopelessly addicted to cigarettes, and I can see some of them losing their health over it.

It's a huge burden on us all paying for all the cancers and misery Tobacco causes. Then, of course, there's the lives lost to it.

It sure would be nice to see everybody just stop doing that.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
I had a thought. A "Eureka" moment. One day while shrooming on the Oregon coast I coughed up a nasty dark chunk of mucus.

"Why do I smoke? This is stupid. This is bad for me.";)

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow!

Who would have guessed it?

It would be really cool if they can isolate whatever it is that worked there and put it to use.

I know quite a few people that are hopelessly addicted to cigarettes, and I can see some of them losing their health over it.

It's a huge burden on us all paying for all the cancers and misery Tobacco causes. Then, of course, there's the lives lost to it.

It sure would be nice to see everybody just stop doing that.
I was amazed cause shrooms always made me laugh so hard my stomach would hurt the next day and figured that was their "magic". Who would have thought they could help smokers quit (my Dad has a 4 pack a day habit and is almost 70).

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had a thought. A "Eureka" moment. One day while shrooming on the Oregon coast I coughed up a nasty dark chunk of mucus.

"Why do I smoke? This is stupid. This is bad for me.";)
Much better than the day after "lock jaw" from acid.;):)

·
Registered
368 Posts
if you're getting lock jaw from acid then it's probably mixed with meth.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if you're getting lock jaw from acid then it's probably mixed with meth.
Its been 30 years since I took a hit of acid at a rock concert but back in the day it had arsenic in it causing the lock jaw. Never even heard of meth back then. Nowadays I don't even drink and rarely smoke the chronic, I am boring as fck.

·
Registered
368 Posts
it's been 4yrs for acid but 2yrs since i quit all the hard stuff. now days anything good is mixed with meth or some other crazy drug that you don't want to do. MDMA and mescaline mix was pretty fun though. Mescaline is a synthetic peyote but that's one of those once in a lifetime mixes that i'll never find again. lol

it's just not worth it anymore because 95% of the time you don't get what you asked for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts