TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gotta pay some bills, so I'm selling my camper/rack:

Camper and rack: Both are in great shape. I have strengthened the mounting plates for the rack by backing it inside with aluminum stock, and I've touched up some of the old marks with touch-up paint. Looks great, seals great. ZERO leaks and SUPER strong rack.
600.00 OBO

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
How much for just the load warrior

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL, in terms of animals? I'm far worse, just the other ones are healthy right now :)

Wife's a vet, so there is no hope for me haha...

·
Registered
532 Posts
LOL, in terms of animals? I'm far worse, just the other ones are healthy right now :)

Wife's a vet, so there is no hope for me haha...
he was always selling his junk or missing runs just to pay bills. he says he is doing mo betta now though.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh ok, well the move has us scrounging now, and paying 1k+ in vet bills is putting a hurt on us 0_o

·
Split it open-Eat it out!
659 Posts
I'm interested in the wheels and tires...asking the wife right now. Can I get first dibs until I find out from her?

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
I'm interested in the wheels and tires...asking the wife right now. Can I get first dibs until I find out from her?

Get them- then you can just toss the 32 AT's on the 86 before I pick it up- ;P

·
Registered
181 Posts
Do you know what years and models the shell fits?

I have a 99 extended cab and i'm 90% sure that the shell should fit on my truck but just want to be 100% sure. I am interested in both the shell and the rack.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Do you know what years and models the shell fits?

I have a 99 extended cab and i'm 90% sure that the shell should fit on my truck but just want to be 100% sure. I am interested in both the shell and the rack.
it will fit for sure.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PMs replied to. I MIGHT be suspending the wheel/tire sale, not sure at the moment. Things are kinda crazy and we're trying to get the finances worked out before I have a definite answer. Rack/camper is pending.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Camper back up for sale!

Tires are going to stay, sorry pinky :)

·
659 Posts
OT-
Phong
What time are you and John heading over today? I'm working right now and will get off around 11:00. I can leave earlier if I need to, just let me know.
I need to meet up with Manny over in Deerpark around 2:00.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
I guess the puppy is not THAT sick...... or worse :eek:
He's extremely sick, but we have other sources of income to work with. He may have to stay in ICU for several more days, which is 95 bucks a day just for boarding. That doesn't include plasma injections, antibiotics, antiprotozoans and other medical expenses.

·
659 Posts
He's extremely sick, but we have other sources of income to work with. Depends on how it goes though, I may get desperate later. He may have to stay in ICU for several more days, which is 95 bucks a day just for boarding.
for your sake I hope your dog doesn't have to stay in ICU for much longer. If you find out later that you want to sell the tires let me know.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I will if it comes to it. I'm hoping it doesn't!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.