TTORA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few friends and I are going to the dunes the weekend of the 27-29.

Place is called Silver Lake state park........it is located right on lake michigan.

Dunes are stocker friendly for the most part.......alot depends on the weather as conditions are always changing........you never really know till you get there......but no matter what there is always something you can do with just about any vehicle.......the only things you have to have is a MI ORV sticker (like 16$) and a flag on the front of your vehicle (can buy them locally or I have 1-2 extra people could borrow)

I realize it is a really long drive for most of you but I thought I would throw it out there anyhow.......any ?'s just ask.

we are gonna make camping reservations SOON so if you think you may want to come let me know.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Also, one often missed regulation of running the Michigan ORV parks (Including Silver Lake) is that you must have a muffler that has baffles, and is a spark arresting muffler. I had a friend drive from Columbus only to get turned away because he didn't have an acceptable muffler.

Looks like I'll have to replace my cherry bomb if I do go :(

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sounds good just let me know:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.