TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
YOTAPHILIC
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eh, I was wondering if any of you guys have used a silver aerosol paint to cover your sliders, bumpers, etc. I'm trying to find out which brand/color will closest match my body. Dosen't have to be perfect, just close. If any of you have experience with this, let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Most peoples are black powdercoat or spray paint. I think it will look odd if you try to get them the same color because you wont ever get them perfect match. IMO.

·
Registered
297 Posts
SKUUT said:
Eh, I was wondering if any of you guys have used a silver aerosol paint to cover your sliders, bumpers, etc. I'm trying to find out which brand/color will closest match my body. Dosen't have to be perfect, just close. If any of you have experience with this, let me know. Thanks.
Since you said silver, I assume you mean Luner Mist, which is listed at the local autozone in rattle can form. That way you can get a perfect match. But if you use your sliders as intended, it will just be a waste of time. You should use a more durable paint/finish. Plus the color matched stuff is usually much more expensive than regular black. It is ultimately your choice, but if you want color matched, its out there....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts