TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By far, this is the worst sinus cold that i have ever had. Went to urgent care over a week ago and was given a Z-pac. I swear, I am not getting better and living on Sudefed, Tylenol, and Sinex. Anyone else gone through this? I think I am going to have to go on another round of antibiotics.

·
Registered
103 Posts
My wife does. Its been going on for 2-3 weeks now. After a 10 day course of Amoxicillin, she went back to the dock to day and they put her on the fun stuff Doxycycline. The CRAZY DREAM TRAIN is coming !!!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
By far, this is the worst sinus cold that i have ever had. Went to urgent care over a week ago and was given a Z-pac. I swear, I am not getting better and living on Sudefed, Tylenol, and Sinex. Anyone else gone through this? I think I am going to have to go on another round of antibiotics.
Go back it didn't work. You could have MRSA or staff in your sinuses. Make sure this time they give you 10 to 14 day dose of antibiotics. Rocephin 1gm IM for starters. Then a full 10 days of oral antibiotics. With bactroban cream to both nostrils also while on the abt.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Bactroban is the shit.

Watch out for staff. The hospital gave me MRSA with their IV. It wasn't fun. It killed a vein from my arm to my heart.

The first sign of any sinus issue I snort salt water up my nose. It'll make you gag, but you'll be cleaned out.

If it does turn out to be staff and a recurring issue, there is a good soap. PhisoHex. It probably requires a prescription now.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
This bug just came to visit me this weekend, and it has wreaked havoc with me.
Pretty easy going during the day; come sundown and a little later..... it's like the Werewolf comes out and bites the shit outta me. Sweats in my sleep. Cold/ hot flashes. Coughing up oysters, sneezing pink snot.

A whole lot of whoop-ass got dropped on me. No fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts