Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FREE

got about 11 of em....buy one admission, get one free, so basically get 1/2 off every ticket.....each one is good for 6 people....FREE...just lemme know how many you want, and send me your address....I'll even buy the postage

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
FREE

got about 11 of em....buy one admission, get one free, so basically get 1/2 off every ticket.....each one is good for 6 people....FREE...just lemme know how many you want, and send me your address....I'll even buy the postage
How long are they good for?

·
Registered
711 Posts
FREE

Hey Vuth, I may need a couple of them. I'll pm you my addy.

Thanks bro.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I live 10 min away and I still wouldnt go to that place.....bunch of thugs there these days. Be careful if you go....

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I live 10 min away and I still wouldnt go to that place.....bunch of thugs there these days. Be careful if you go....
Well, you know when I went and it was quite peaceful there. Not too many people there and most everyone we talked to were quite nice. Although I have seen the vids on the net and news about those punks but I think they cracked down on it since it got some attention. Just remember to go crazy....grab anything you can and don't stop swingin' and kickin'. And make grunting and screaming sounds...it'll scare off the wuss's (which most of them are, they only feel tough in big groups which is why they travel in big groups)...BTW, did anyone see the episode of Bernie Mac where he's trying to teach the little boy how to fight and he's telling him to act crazy? Anyway, I say get a big TTORA day at Magic Mountain and go running around chasing groups of gang bangers! :xsmash: :aahg: :dualing:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello

Could you please be so very kind give me one of them.
Thank you very much!

FREE

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.