TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, been trolling TTORA since I bought my truck in the fall of '11 so I figured it was time for me to finally say hey. I live up in Loveland now, looking at moving down to Boulder in the next couple months to continue school. In the mean time, working as a machinist and starting to build up my truck from the commuter/daily driver I bought it for into something a little more, eh, exciting. My girlfriend and I go skiing/boarding on the weekends, try to get out and ride on my bikes when it's not freezing out, and am hoping to get into a little fun wheeling here in the coming months. Hope to tag along on some local trails, become a little better acquainted with my truck, and catch up on some meet and greets if they come up!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome! I'm new here too (just moved to boulder) and don't have much advice or insights to offer but I love to snowboard and bike and all that stuff and I'm always looking to get out and meet new people. Hit me up anytime if you and your lady friend want to hit the slopes or a trail.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's my build thread. Should be throwing on the headers tomorrow after school. Anyways, the build will start pretty standard: 285s, 3" suspension lift, Camburg UCAs, and armor. Ideally would love to run a locker or two, 315's with 5.29 gearing. Little at a time I suppose. xlususx I will definitely get in touch, we're heading to Keystone/Breck this weekend and maybe Steamboat next weekend.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Did i sell you the UCAs?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts