TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked this bumper up for 25 bux so i decided to go ahead and try to mount it up to the yota, worked out great!! will get more pics of how i built them..

also made a skid plate out sheet metal, just a mock up to see what it looks like.

doesnt really show alot, ill take the bumper apart so you can see how i welded up my own brackets..the brackets on the bumper itself were a bit to far apart to bolt right up, so between the brackets i welded i have some aluminum spacers i milled.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am, its a bumper i put on awhile ago just for fun, thought id just post it up..

·
Registered
77 Posts
interesting... would help ya out in a slow fender bender... :saw:

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Let um hate.

I think the thing is ugly too, but I wish i would of had any sort of bumper (other than stock) on my old 92 when it got tagged. It was hit at maybe 10mph and totaled it. Hit and run (not me that ran), someone slid into the front of it when it was parked out in front of my friends house a few winters back.

A bumper such as that would of saved it, and I'd likely still have it if that were the case.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i dont care if its ugly or not, just got it for cheap an thought might as well put it on

·
Registered
257 Posts
If you have (had) $25 and access to a welder you should of bought the metal and built one yourself. Take that thing off immediately.

·
Registered
430 Posts
If you have (had) $25 and access to a welder you should of bought the metal and built one yourself. Take that thing off immediately.
Nevrmind Chris"OVREBO" He's just a dick..LOL... He din't come help me do my body lift last night.... BUT seriously i have to agree with him on that man It looks scary!!!!!:eek: ;):saw::welder: :2cents:BUt you know what if you like it run it thats what makes us all uniquie..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts