TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone?

i got the copper and winter pass for the 3rd season in a row. you can't beat the wells fargo deal for college students:D

and i just got a telemark set-up, so ill be doing some learning this season.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Still trying to decide if I want to spend the money on a pass. My buddy and I like to skin up Vail and earn our turns.

Have fun with the tele setup, though. I picked it up again a few years ago and love the versatility!

Also - You have a PM.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
I'll be at WP some, probably. I'm going to try and ski free this year with "hookups" from patrol friends. I might actually work this year, though.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I might be up for more this year. Still learning.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
i like WP the most... the weekends i was in town last winter i usually had the most fun there out of all the other places...

im down for a club ski day??

·
Registered
821 Posts
I've been teleing for 8 or nine years. If you want to go to the loveland with me I can get corporate passes. There is another thread around here somewhere about that. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
My wife and I board and we just renewed our 4 passes to Copper. We only go during the week though to avoid the crowds. So if you are planning a week day up there and don't mind a couple of easy going boarders we'd be more then happy to go up with you.:)

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've been teleing for 8 or nine years. If you want to go to the loveland with me I can get corporate passes. There is another thread around here somewhere about that. PM me if interested.
cool, man. this will be my first season teleing, so if you can put up with a noob and maybe give me some pointers that would be great.

·
Registered
821 Posts
so if you can put up with a noob and maybe give me some pointers that would be great.
I'd be glad to. Return the favor I got when I was learning. Of course "no friends on powder days" still applies.:p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts