TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I am thinking on lifts for my 96 taco and i was just wondering about the sky jacker 3 inch lift for Tacomas no one talks about it i don't even hear of people using that lift what are the pros and cons are.

Im looking for lifts that replace my front shocks and coils cause there shot and need replacing any suggestions would be great Thanks.

·
Stinks like fish
986 Posts
96Toy said:
Hi guys

I am thinking on lifts for my 96 taco and i was just wondering about the sky jacker 3 inch lift for Tacomas no one talks about it i don't even hear of people using that lift what are the pros and cons are.

Im looking for lifts that replace my front shocks and coils cause there shot and need replacing any suggestions would be great Thanks.
You are into the Price range of Kings and Donahoes. Go for the hoes. The skyjacker Is either a relabled King or Sway away coilover. Go to the builder if you likle the Jacks.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
What does the kit consist of, and how much??? For 3 inches, you have a LOT of options. Is it $1000?? 2500?? For a real setup, the best way may be to go to the makers, or check kartek. Being an IFS rig, the options are wild. So is the price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
mudferret
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing