TTORA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you guys used leaf springs from Skyjacker? If so, do you like them? Do they ride nice?

I've been in the hunt for a budget lift on my 95 tacoma, and the skyjacker looks like a great deal for the rear.

·
Banned
136 Posts
never heard of a budget lift including full blown rear springs lol. if your on a budget why not pick up a 20 dollar set of 2 or 3 inch blocks, or an 80 dollar set of shackles or AALs. rear springs are gonna run you around 300 or more

·
Registered
836 Posts
I'm using the Skyjacker leaf springs. They give me a solid 2.5". They are a fairly stiff 3 leaf pack, but they offer more payload capacity than stock and are about 1000x better ride than the Downey AAL they replaced. They won't ride as supple as some of the other packs with more leaves, but they are an improvement over an AAL. For about the same price, if you want a little softer ride, you might consider the OME spring pack.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I have a 95, so OME doesn't make a lift. I have Wheeler's, leafs from an older truck, and skyjacker. What is you guys' recommendation between these?

·
Banned
136 Posts
allpro leafs. i have 5 inch allpro leafs in the back with 2 inch toytec shackles and it rides pretty good. incase you were wondering i have 6 inch trailmaster and extended king coilovers in the front. and a 3 inch body lift to top it all off.:D

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
My past experience with Skyjacker lift springs is that they were stiff. I ran them on a full size Chevy.:2cents:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts