TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok for the first trail run (slaughterhouse) we are going to be meeting at the park and ride south of morrison at 11am. its about another 45 minutes to the trail for the slower rigs and depending on everything we should be done with the main trail about 2 or so depending on the size of the group and there is plenty of extra stuff to go play on. i have 2 handheld CB radios for people to borrow but i really recommend that if you are new to the club that a CB be one of the first mods that you try and do to your truck. there is a whole other world to wheeling especially since most of us dont bring too many passengers.

Trail: Slaughterhouse
When: May 20th
Meet time: 11am
Meet Place: http://www.rtd-denver.com/parknride/pnridelist.htm#TwinForks
Its on the lefthand side of 285 just after turkey creek
Contact: CB channel 7 and my cell though coverage in the canyon is spotty.

Post up if youre going!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Rich, you heading the run up!? Thought ya gave wheelin up to us fools... ;) Anyhow, good to see we all are healing from New Years in Moab... have fun, don't break :D

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i broke once on slaughterhouse..... but that was more from my own stupidity. lol it cost me about 150 to finally fix the problem lol

·
Registered
421 Posts
Well I wish my stupidty only cost 150. Dan and I are talking about going on a new or newer 3/4 ton Sierra and if I want a good trade in on my Runner I need to fix my problem... always something, but have fun on Slaughterhouse

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
go big and get the duramax

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
uh true but it also makes better power..... which means better gas mileage towing. but its your money not mine

·
Registered
421 Posts
yeah, well we've talked about just going all out for the dually and getting it over with since we will eventually be towing 2 rigs. But money isn't exactly flowing into my pockets right now...lol

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you already did genius...... fawk.... i gotta go buy a ring this weekend cause of this wheeling trip lol.... life is becoming complicated

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
tacotoy said:
you already did genius...... fawk.... i gotta go buy a ring this weekend cause of this wheeling trip lol.... life is becoming complicated
all im sayin is OMG :eek: :eek: :eek: its really gonna happen huh? whatever happens were wheelin next weekend!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Questions...

I might just be a dumba$$, but I didn't see what day it is. I might be able to go. It sounds to me like this is close to Springs? I'm coming out of Pueblo and was wondering what it would take to get there by 11 if I can make it, especially since I'll have to be back for work at like 3 or 4 if its a weekend. Let me know the details and I'll see if I can take my first COTTORA trip with you guys.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RedRunnertc said:
for him, her, or the human race in general? :confused:

will there be a shotgun involved?
:rofl:

lol no shotty thank god..... may it be many years till i reproduce.... i doubt the world is ready for me x2 lol. but yeah i figure if you find someone that you hate to be without and can shut you up just as easily as you can her then you might as well keep her around. getting the ring is just to make it all fancy looking.... a wedding will be a long ways off

·
Registered
421 Posts
WOW... :eek: ! Your ending the rest of your life... :rofl: Congrats I suppose... no really if this is it for you then go for it! Life is too fawking short to try and over think things. Just remember your young and... well I am sure you've heard the speel! My advise do it because you want to not because of the past... you know what I am talking about! :D

1 - 20 of 63 Posts