TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any slider plans I can get a general idea of what im going to do on my 92 yota

Galaxy Note 2

·
Registered
8,903 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks that article helps I'm mainly looking at design for the max functionality for my truck. Such as how close to rocker, how far out and angle I want the kickout to be and something that looks good as well

Galaxy Note 2

·
Registered
83 Posts
when I did mine, I just went outside with a tape measure and went for it. I left about 3/4" space between the rocker and slider. I think mine are angled up like 15*? not real sure. Mine are .120 wall square tube so they don't flex much.

I know I have a completely different truck than you, my point is you'll get better results just figuring it out with a tape measure.

[/IMG]

·
Registered
796 Posts
Sweet square tube slider. OP, you are on the right track angling up. I origionally went with the demello rock crushers(horizontal square tube) and while strong, they were rock sleds. Finally hacked off the outer square tube, got some tube added and ended up(the hard way) with demello hybrids.

·
7,735 Posts
Here's mine. 2x3x.188 set at 45* angle:
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2078113&postcount=204

No it's not the same as you're truck, but it really doesn't matter. Don't make it any more complicated than a piece of steel connected to the frame with 4 or so legs.

The above is correct, take a tape measure and go to town. It's amazing how little magic there is when it comes to sliders.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts