TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Ok guys,
so I got my steel cut for my slider mounts (like Marshall has...angel iron) and had it welded up, but there's a problem. When I put the sliders in place to weld them up, the front braket hits the crossmember, and the rear bracket hits the rear leaf hanger. I have no idea how I'm gonna fix this one. If anyone who has some tools (blow torch to cut these brackets off) and a welder, I'd buy you dinner and beers to help me out with this . I wanted to cut some of the length off the pipes anyhow, so cutting the brackets won't ruin my day. Anyways, I live in Roswell/Marietta and would be so greatful if someone can help me get these welded on.
Chris.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Chris, give me a call later today....I'll be at home sometime early this afternoon and I think I know what your problem is, but I would have to look at it to determine if I could fix it or if you need to re weld the legs on the sliders and just move them a little....oh wait, I don't have my cell phone on me but I'll check it when I get home so leave me a message and I'll call you back, or you can PM me your number, and I'll PM you a way to get in touch with me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts