TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

So a few weeks back I was asking for some help on getting my sliders installed. Well with the help of some of you guys I was able to just buy a 90* angle drill attachment from home depot for about $20 bucks and got teh job done!

The original post was here: http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=195399

I really appreciate the offers from everyone, just goes to show the tight niche of great people in an awesome hobby!

Anyways, It was a very quick and easy install. I was fortunate enough to have a buddy lend a hand and it made things much easier.

I bought the Demello Offroad bolt-on round sliders. Powder coated black. I chose bolt-on because I wanted the ease of being able to take them off if I ever need to do work to repair them or if I need to do work to the truck, just seemed smart. Demello does great work, everything lined up on point and fit like a glove! It is nice wiht their bolt-on because they used 3 factory punched holes in the frame, so that only leaves you to drill one hole per each side. It doesn't take long at all! I really like these, they are tight and clean, I didn't want them to be like steps and sticking way out from the truck and Demellos definitely what I wanted. Anyways, here are some pictures, let me know what you think of if you have any questions.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Nice! now you need a color matching topper...I know where you could get one...cheap!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts