TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
some dude was saying that his sliders are rusting out pretty bad so i decided to post some pics of mine.

i did em in bedliner and after welding them on coated everything in duplicolor wheel paint. no rust yet and i dont wash my truck much as u can tell.

·
Registered
207 Posts
that is a shit load of salt.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey man i washed it last week. thats why i laughed at all those dudes who were suggesting donahoes or some other co when i was looking for a lift. they told me all i had to do was wipe them off when they got salt on em. yeah that would be on a daily basis.

i wish the truck was black so you could really make out the salt on it. before last weeks wash the whole thing was coated in oil from the under coating. it really looked like hell then. oh well one more wash before spring and ill be set lol.

·
Registered
221 Posts
:eek: Hey don't listen now but I can hear the salt chewing away at the metal ... I hate salt bah!

Makes me feel like bedlinering the whole rig under and above.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
2 things- thats a shit load of salt and that dogs butt must be really cold:eek:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Never have to buy salt again. Need some salt on your fries? Just dab them on the bottom of your truck...

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i soak the truck in undercoat in the fall. got it done at the dealer wasnt satisfied then did another coat myself w the fluid film and then went to krown rust control and had it done again. you can still see it leaking out from the door handles gas door and sideviews.

the dog is a freak. i was -30 somethinw that day and she was happy just sitting outside while i fucked around.

heres another pic. her name is butters. 11.5 month old boxer german sheppard.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
sweet, my dog is a beagle boxer about the same age. they look the same:)

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice, my roommate had a 7 month old albino boxer here this weekend. looked freaking cool. but butters kicked his ass. lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts