TTORA Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
If you are in fact considering something very simple, and square, then I would recommend going off of the ORS design (since they are no longer in business) and going with the single square tube 'tilt'. I absolutely love mine since they give me a nice flat open area to pivot on when i need to, but they still protect when i come straight down on a rock and i have less surface area to scrape along the rock with just the point. The one thing i wish was different is the fact they dont quite stick out far enough, wish they were out about another inch or so. Sometimes it gets hairy trying to judge if a rocks going to hit the slider, or my door.

Heres a pic of them for reference:

with everything back on the frame:
whos that beared guy in the backround ??? looks EXACTLY like my uncle Don, but hes in KC so it cant be him. if the guy in the had had some grey in that beard, I probley would have said something silly that only my uncle would know, lol

·
Registered
390 Posts
That would be my ugly mug... and there's some gray in there, but I blame the beer for bleaching it out
ok, cool, I swear, you look soooo much like my uncle Don, and if your anything like him, he is one of the GREATEST men Ive known...

21 - 26 of 26 Posts