TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I removed this set of sliders from a first gen some time ago. Need to find them a loving home. Made from 2" square, the small sections are 1". They're 61" long, and the mounting struts are 41" apart. The width is about 8". They don't look home-made.

Come and take em.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
free?

if so, i might grab them for DAWGTOY on the NC-ttora forum ... he is building up a first gen 4runner to use while his pickup gets a new cage (about collapsed on him on our last Harlan trip!)

if it works out - might arrange a transport soon to get these to harlan at the end of the month.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
free?

if so, i might grab them for DAWGTOY on the NC-ttora forum ... he is building up a first gen 4runner to use while his pickup gets a new cage (about collapsed on him on our last Harlan trip!)

if it works out - might arrange a transport soon to get these to harlan at the end of the month.
I can bring em up this weekend if you can make the jaunt to Murphy....

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
not sure what we have going on this weekend .. but let me check with colin and i will let you know :)

Robert (DAWGTOY) said he'd take 'em .. just gotta coordinate getting them from you!

thanks!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I can bring em up this weekend if you can make the jaunt to Murphy....
I work in Cumming if we could meet up somewhere I could get them to Haraln.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
That would be awesome, y'all just keep me in the loop if/when it gets worked out.

Thanks!!

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
That would be awesome, y'all just keep me in the loop if/when it gets worked out.

Thanks!!

Tim - are you still in for Harlan? Did this transaction ever work out?

If not, no big deal, just checking in - I can always get them some other time and it'll give us an excuse to visit Dawgtoy in NC :)

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
.... Had to move em out of my way again today. If they don't sell soon, I will probably jack up the price 25% ;)

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
I thought my name was on them for. Ncttora dawgtoy? I haven't been able to get back to Atlanta since t we just bought a house and moved (again).

I will be down there the weekend around may 12 for my nieces birthday if you can wait. Otherwise i guess let them go.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I thought my name was on them for. Ncttora dawgtoy? I haven't been able to get back to Atlanta since t we just bought a house and moved (again).

I will be down there the weekend around may 12 for my nieces birthday if you can wait. Otherwise i guess let them go.
Hey Nic. Sure, I just thought they'd been forgotten.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
Sorry for being a pain about these (and sorry to others for hogging them)

The new little guy that joined our family has turned things upside down, lol. I don't think we will be able to get these in ay reasonable time, so please let them go to who ever else wants them!

·
Registered
67 Posts
If no one else wants them, I know someone that could use 'em.

·
Registered
67 Posts
You still have these?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts