TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Things are picking up - and will pick up once wheeling season is upon us! Hey Volcom - register on yotatech.com as well - they have even more info on 1st gen 4runners than any other site!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Things are picking up - and will pick up once wheeling season is upon us! Hey Volcom - register on yotatech.com as well - they have even more info on 1st gen 4runners than any other site!
I am, 84-4Runner. I had Volcom a couple of years ago but was banned after some comments I had with another member from AZ. Worst part was he was just in the wrong and they gave him a week. :eek:

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Re register as Volcom - The old mods at YT who were ban happy have left and Corey the owner said he is more than willing to let anyone who was banned by them come back. If you get any flak PM me - I will get you on no problem (I am a mod over there)

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re register as Volcom - The old mods at YT who were ban happy have left and Corey the owner said he is more than willing to let anyone who was banned by them come back. If you get any flak PM me - I will get you on no problem (I am a mod over there)
I'm now signed in as "Volcom" but can't reply or start new threads. Can you un-ban me?

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
I'm now signed in as "Volcom" but can't reply or start new threads. Can you un-ban me?
I am working on it! I just saw the registration message and I have to get Corey to unban ya :)

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 15 of 15 Posts