TTORA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just curious if there were any smalller factory mudflaps for the 05's and up?

id rather keep mudflaps on the truck but if i could find shorter ones that fit well id pick some up. maybe similar to the nissan titans flaps if anyones seen them?

thank you

·
Registered
34 Posts
I agree, the longer mud flaps not only look geeky, but offroading they get thrashed.

Rather than hack up my factory mudflaps, that I took off a month ago. I'll sell on ebay (fact fresh going for @ 150.00 set of 4). I'll pickup some cheapies at parts store and cut to fit with a quick release setup for off roading. The cops here in WA will pull you have if you have anything remotely looking offroadable and cite you for no flaps. WA law says flaps need ot extend at least to point level with center of hub on rear wheels.

Are you going to mod or eliminate?

·
Registered
246 Posts
not an 05

Ive got an 03 that i had the same problem with, so i just recut the top of the flap and dropped all the holes for bolts 1" down and drilled new ones. They still keep the cops off or my in New Jersey.

It also dosent scrape everything offroad, and dosent get all stuck in mud when its deep.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.