TTORA Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
There is a fall at the end of upper but that section is all closed now..... There is a fall (the squeeze) at the end of the lower section. its a fun trail but like I said, a long way to go for a few hours.....
That squeeze must be one if the vids I keep finding on YouTube. Doesn't look like I have any business being on it ha.

We will already be in the Sedona area that weekend, plan on fighting the pink jeeps thru broken arrow but was also looking for other stuff up there that offers a challenge.

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Jeep tours aren't that busy this time of year, I was up there the first weekend of December and only saw about 4 Pink jeeps all weekend.....

Broken Arrow is definitely the most interesting and funnest trail up there.... Cliffhanger is mellow but you end up at the Creek.... Soldiers Pass is fun plus the big ass sink hole. Smiley Rock is above Jerome is a fun one with many many options..... I am sure there is more.

Stop in to Barlow Jeep rentals and talk to them about trail suggestions, difficulty and maps/directions etc..... Good friends of mine.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts