TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i'm back in town. Made it to my brothers wedding on Saturday. Now decided to go to Seaside today to drive on the beach and show my girl the difference between Oregon beach and So-Cal beach. I was heading off the beach to get back on the road when I hit a hole that someone had dug up. Hit it pretty hard. Front passenger tire started rubbing the fenders. Got out to look at it and saw that I had snapped the bottom of the front passenger shock. So I drove back to Beaverton from Seaside with my truck lobsided. I stopped by a local off road performance shop by my house and told them I want bilstein shocks. They said it's going to take about a week for it to get here. I am leaving Saturday early evening and need my shocks on ASAP!

Went to offroad wheelers inc.(I think that's the name of it, located out in Grants Pass) website and I saw they are selling a pair of bilstein 5100 for $158 and $158 for the rear as well. I want to call them tomorrow to see if they can overnight ship it.

Is that a good deal or does anyone have any suggestions? Maybe someone has 4 bilstein shocks they want to sell to me locally?

·
Registered
623 Posts
So i'm back in town. Made it to my brothers wedding on Saturday. Now decided to go to Seaside today to drive on the beach and show my girl the difference between Oregon beach and So-Cal beach. I was heading off the beach to get back on the road when I hit a hole that someone had dug up. Hit it pretty hard. Front passenger tire started rubbing the fenders. Got out to look at it and saw that I had snapped the bottom of the front passenger shock. So I drove back to Beaverton from Seaside with my truck lobsided. I stopped by a local off road performance shop by my house and told them I want bilstein shocks. They said it's going to take about a week for it to get here. I am leaving Saturday early evening and need my shocks on ASAP!

Went to offroad wheelers inc.(I think that's the name of it, located out in Grants Pass) website and I saw they are selling a pair of bilstein 5100 for $158 and $158 for the rear as well. I want to call them tomorrow to see if they can overnight ship it.

Is that a good deal or does anyone have any suggestions? Maybe someone has 4 bilstein shocks they want to sell to me locally?
grants pass to beaverton could possibly be next day or two day shipping without the charge...

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I ordered 4 bilstein 5100 from Superior Off Road out in Gresham for $290...buy 3 get 1 free deal after doing some google'in. The one from Grants Pass was a little more spendy so went with the closer, cheaper deal. VWTim, I used to have an 02. My picture probably threw you off huh? My bad. Truck just sitting on a jack in my moms drive way. Going to go pick up the shocks tomorrow and install them at my house. Sorry I couldn't buy no product from ya Derek. I was thinking only sliders and having you etch your Revenge Fab on each side but I bought my brother a 52" Samsung LCD for his wedding.

Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Derek how much to fab up bumpers like this one. I want mounts for 3 lights also and black. Would have to be bolt on bumper. AND to ship it here...i'm thinking about buying it from this guy if he replies to my PM.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts