TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any suggestions on requirements of a snatchblock? I have a warn m8000 winch and want to be sure I get one that is strong enough to not worry about hurting someone.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
The ones from Warn, ARB, and McKissick will all work just fine.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Your Avatar is going to get someone hurt, before your snatchblock! Your going to have some newbi trying to stand on his head, or do a parking lot flop, and get someone hurt!!!!!!!! Lol.

·
Registered
398 Posts
LOL, i'm glad other people looked straight at the avatar and it wasnt just me. :D

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
did you snatch some of your avatar?? lame I know...
Any reputable manufacturer should have their snatch blocks rated loads on them...also be sure to pick up a winch blanket or something to throw across the cable to help prevent a backlash in the event the cable snaps...

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Great question. I was wondering about that myself.

Bueller? Bueller?

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Snatch block...

Hmmm...

I've heard of "Cock Blocked". That's when other people interfere with your booty call.

I suppose "Snatch Blocked" is similar...

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
fast frank said:
Snatch block...

Hmmm...

I've heard of "Cock Blocked". That's when other people interfere with your booty call.

I suppose "Snatch Blocked" is similar...
No Frank. Snatch Block is that street in Amsterdam where all the whorehouses are. ;)

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
TacoDell said:
Since this thread is about snatch blocks... Does a company out their make one specific to the Synthetic rope ?
I asked this question to Scott at Rockstomper a while ago and he suggested the ARB because the edges of the pulley are pretty smooth. I've used mine for a couple years with synthetic and had no issues. ...Steve

1 - 17 of 17 Posts