TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the funnest part about snow is pullin out the people, make that $$$. Me and my friend went out wheelin (hes got a jeep cherokee 4x4) and we were gonna take sum video but the idiot forgot the tape to go in it. well he filmed for about 10 mins and realizes no video and the battery i near dead so we just played around. There was one thing i wish i had a pic of. We were in my truck and were goin up a lil hill and i got into the gas a little bit and shot 2 giant rooster tails outa the back tires, it was all u could see behind us, it was purddy awsome lookin.
now lets hear about you guys experiance in the white stuff
RENEGADE76254

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
There are some pics on my website (link below) on the "wheeling" page. Yesterday was a fun run. Fresh powder on top of icey trails. Ended up being a bit of carnage for others, luckily I only got a few more scratches.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
naw actually i dont, i aint even got LSD or locker and i dont mind it. i aint no albert einstien but i got common sense and i have had no problems at all. i went over to my freinds and used her digital camera to snap sum shots of my truck in the snow. i gotta update my webpage so i can have an internet host to post them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
RENEGADE76254
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing