4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post yours up! Here's mine:

Lauren is a dork. ^^^. :D

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
On a side note, the block heater on Doris is awesome!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Little bit of snow in south carolina!

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I'm pretty damn excited for it! Been a long hot summer and I live for tons of snow. The first storm is always awesome!

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
I left for work before it was light enough for decent pics... we had about 4" in the morning and 6" or so when I got home at 6. Not too bad; Diego was happy just laying outside. Go figure. :rolleyes:

He always looks sad but he wasn't ready to come back inside, so he's got the "puppy-dog eyes".

>>DAn

·
Registered
462 Posts
Leaving for work @ 5AM

I have lots of tree clean up to do in the backyard tomorrow if the landlord agrees to pay us to clean it up.. more pics to come

·
Registered
462 Posts

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
really? havent all yall lived in CO before? seen snow? wheeled in it? sorry, snow brings out the cynical asshole in me. :D
Yep. I have lived here all of my life, and I have seen plenty. But I love the snow and the chaos that it causes. And I still get excited every time we get more. So don't try and pretend you're cooler because you have seen it all before.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What kind of block heater do you have? Freeze plug, dip stick, other?
Somebody installed a freeze plug type heater on my engine before I bought it. I have never really used it until yesterday. Once I got my battery charged up, she started right up and the heater was hot in no time. I can't decide if my battery is going dead or if it's just because I haven't driven the truck much at all lately and the cold made it worse.

·
7,735 Posts
really? havent all yall lived in CO before? seen snow? wheeled in it? sorry, snow brings out the cynical asshole in me. :D
Lighten up grumpy bastard. Yes, we've seen snow, we wheel in it, we live in it, we still comment on it.

Doesn't your school/work schedule suck every year? don't you bitch n moan about it every year?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts