TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, where are the snown pics, is it still to early ? I have been checking out the site daily looking for the new snow pic thread, I always look foward to seeing the first snow pics, please help out us Houstonites as we only get a cold rain if were lucky :).

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Nah, not much snow yet. Maybe somebody has gone high altitude recently, though...

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Here's one of my faves from 4 years ago. On our way back from Moab in September. Got caught in a snow storm AND tippy's 4wd was out. That was a fun drive home....

Mike Wazowski is fareezing!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys and gals, I just enjoy the new snow pics every year. I was in Co. last month, from Walsenburg, Pueblo, Canon City, Salida, Buena Vista, almost to Aspen on 82, back down to Great Sand Dunes National Park, Alomsa, fort Garland and back to Pueblo for one last night, seven day trip and never seen a flake of snow (LOL), what an awesome place to live, thanks again.

Steve

·
20,355 Posts
should have some good snow pics here in the next few days with this weather.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Except for the little tropical zone that surrounds our house. What gives. We were in Boulder last night and on the way home it was snowing gangbusters at 9:30.... as soon as we crossed County Road 1 (East side of longmont) it stopped....

·
20,355 Posts
decent amount of snow up here in loveland:confused:

thursday is supposed to be the big dump though.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Comparison, first pic was a few weeks ago, the rest are today:

Today:

Overhang on cars from the wind:

Bed of my truck is more than halfway filled and its still coming down hard. :D

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Damn! Hope we get that much down here!
These are in Fort Collins BTW, not colorado springs (just in case you were confused)

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
We are getting that much here in Littleton as well. It still has not quit. :D

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Damn! Hope we get that much down here!
We get shafted on every storm that rolls through CO :D Pueblo doesn't get shit for snow. Just head west towards the mtns, they get a ton!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
And there is a black hole a the H.O.W North (This is molly posting BTW... TTORA has me logged in as lysmachia and yet when I post, I post as Troy... more post count I guess...

Edit... woah, maybe it fixed itself? :dunno:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks Rusty81 and Ice Horse, I love to see that white stuff and hope to be in it after the first of the year.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I just shovelled 18" off the back deck a few minutes ago so I could grill. :D Go figure, my 4Runner is down at the moment - no snow play for me. :( If this storm and the cold "summer" we just had are any indication, though, we're in for a hard winter. Lay in some supplies ASAP, you might just need them.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts