TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys it snowed up here in the mountains last night, so i decided to take a drive up the mountain, up towards snobowl. I found some roads that might be a bit challenging when the white stuff gets deep. Here is some quick pics.

·
Registered
879 Posts
:mad: ok, i'm officially jealous now :flipoff3: i love the snow, too bad its still warm enough for grumpy to wear his speedo down here :xbarf:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Nuvayma said:
Well guys it snowed up here in the mountains last night, so i decided to take a drive up the mountain, up towards snobowl. I found some roads that might be a bit challenging when the white stuff gets deep. Here is some quick pics.

kinda more of a dusting...but it is SNOW SEASON :D . I have been in deep snow in 4+ years.... :mad:

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
I wouldn't mind checking that trail out. I want to find some cool trails to run in the snow. Now when it really snows up there let us know.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Crash said:
I wouldn't mind checking that trail out. I want to find some cool trails to run in the snow. Now when it really snows up there let us know.
As soon as it snows more I'll let you guys know.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Was up around the peaks today (USFS 151 & 458 or 428) not much snow left but could see where a truck or two went off the road. On one down hill section I could see where one slid and drove into the base of an aspen.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
11 Participants
JJackson
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing