Discussion Starter #42

·
Registered
462 Posts
What ch for 2m?

·
Registered
257 Posts
7:15 at the Chevron on Highland and the 330. Be sharp!
Don't wait for me either...I have a long night ahead of me so I'll barely make it at 9.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I picked up the same antena you loaned me. Freq is set up! Now we can talk sh!t about the guys still using cb!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Ain't even close to being home..won't make it either.

·
The Ex
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
It was a good time. Lots of snow on the east side. There was more than we had expected, which was a good thing. It died out after leaving Delmar, though. The water holes on the way to our campsite were very full. We were the first to break through the ice. I stalled twice in the bigger one and had to lock the rear and put in low to get out. Our "Competition Hill" has been fenced off. It looks like people have already been tampering with it. Nobody broke down or had to be rescued. Leon threw a misfire code after going through the last water crossing but that was it. We got to the Crab Flats intersection around 1:30 and decided to call it a day.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
It was a good time. Lots of snow on the east side. There was more than we had expected, which was a good thing. It died out after leaving Delmar, though. The water holes on the way to our campsite were very full. We were the first to break through the ice. I stalled twice in the bigger one and had to lock the rear and put in low to get out. Our "Competition Hill" has been fenced off. It looks like people have already been tampering with it. Nobody broke down or had to be rescued. Leon threw a misfire code after going through the last water crossing but that was it. We got to the Crab Flats intersection around 1:30 and decided to call it a day.
:mad: Dang work! I missed out again!

·
Registered
213 Posts
I had a great time and the girls did too. Haven't been to Big Bear while there was snow in a few years so that was fun. Noticed I was running a little rough after going through a deeper crossing and it eventually threw a code, but it smoothed out after a while. Cleared the code and no issues on the way home. Probably got some water in my distributor. I'll pull the cap off tomorrow and check it out.

Great run. Looking forward to the official snow run next month.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I think one got stuck in a tree........

·
Registered
200 Posts
My son and I had a great time wheeling with you dudes. We can't wait to do it again. Here are a few photos that we took. As soon as I figure out how to load videos I'll load them as well.

TTORA Campground:

41 - 60 of 60 Posts