TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
I went up to the ski resort to check ou the snow today. There was already a lot of snow. I would go sat but I gotta hit the fresh snow on my board. Here's a few pics

·
Registered
71 Posts
I dont know if your expecting snow but it doesn't look like there's any snow out that way.
You can't see up in Peekaboo Canyon from the road. Dude, I have been down on 95 in shorts and a t-shirt and drive to the campground which is up around 7,000 ft and be in a foot of snow.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Since there's not a whole lot of interest I'll probably just play it by ear for tomorrow. Pm me your # if you want and I will give you a call if I end up going out.

I think we ended up with 9 rigs!:D Snow level wasn't down where I thought it would be, but it was snowing like hell around the campground so it should be really nice up there soon.

·
1,083 Posts
I was out at the race track in Pahrump today and there was snow down to around 4000 feet in the Spring Mountains. it had clearly snowed on the pass on rte 160 in the last few days.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Speedway blue and myself went out Saturday and did Harris springs rd (off of 157) up to the hiking trail head for Griffith peak. There was about 18" twords the top. I'll post some pictures later.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts